General

Thursday 12 July 2012

Little Feet ... Happy Feet

The position Kailaash was in when I arrived
My day yesterday was pleasantly ended with the company of my nephew, Kailaash. My brother-in-law has been down with viral fever, and I decided to bring him some magic after work. What took me by surprise is my sister hadn't showered as my nephew was still awake, and had kept her busy till I arrived.

Looking around for the mischievous fellow, I caught sight of a bundle of softness in front of the television. Kailaash was in the cutest position a baby can get into, making him look like a rounded up ball of chubbiness.

My sister, in a tone of helpless-mode-switched-on, asked me to look after him while she enjoyed a quick wash down. From the sight of her, she needed more than a quick wash down, she needed a long aromatic hot shower that could release her stress and allow her to relax. I told her run along, and went to attend to my nephew.

Baby Feet
Kailaash was in gurgles when he saw me. His eyes lit up like a light bulb and it was definitely the most pleasant sight. I picked him up and started playing with him. Tickling him was absolutely hilarious because he started laughing out loud (LOL)...! His chubby baby feet were so tempting - I kept making him laugh by gently nibbling on his toes.


I had a stressful day earlier, ... but his chuckles and gurgles made me really happy and it was definitely a natural de-stress moment. My nephew, Kailaash Gautham ... small things that matter!



No comments:

Post a Comment