General

Monday 10 September 2012

Little dreams - Huge reality

I had a very strong desire to learn an instrument for 5 years...I search online for guitar classes and have always tried very hard to get my hands on a guitar. It was really upsetting when my fingers could not reach over and hold most of the strings... hence I resorted to admiring those who could play the instrument.

Last Saturday, although the plan for the day was super packed, it was a pleasant surprise for me when my Knight took me to a store in Petaling Jaya and presented me a gift... my very own first guitar. Surprised beyong belief at first, I decided that I wanted it to be unique and different, in which, this gift will never be the same with any other gift, so picked out a blue guitar. The electric blue blended into navy blue with a finishing of black made it really gorgeous. I could have opted for a sunburst colour, but for me, it was a common colour, most girls will go for. This guitar was perfect!!

It was really a happy moment for me...my first guitar...my very own one ... small things that matter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment