General

Thursday 17 August 2017

FET #3

I could not sleep the night before.  Wasn't thinking a lot about the transfer but was nervous since IVF #1 ended in FET #1 on 29 January 2015 which was not a success. FET #2 on 18 August 2015 was a success with the birth of our princess on 29 April 2016.
We woke up early and were at the hospital before 8am. The routine 3 cups of water and a full bladder before the transfer was a must. My embryologist received us at the counselling room and explained to both DH and me about the 3 final embryos we have.

Grade 1 - 10cells 0% fragmentation
Grade 2 - 9cells 5% fragmentation
Grade 3 - 7cells 15% fragmentation
Then I was wheeled in with DH by my side.

I stayed in hospital from Thursday 10/8 (1dp3dt) until Sunday 13/8 (4dp3dt). I couldn't remember the precautions and care required, so this was a good opportunity for me to learn again.

Monday 14/8 (5dp3dt) was not easy for me. Cramping and feeling bloated was really irritating me. I felt the day crawl by the second. Tuesday 15/8 (6dp3dt) was slightly better. But towards the evening around 6pm, I had very severe cramping like AF pain and lower backache. Unbearable pain that i just slept throughout the pain.  I was extremely scared thinking AF was on her way.  My embryologist texted me "Dont worry now is the time for your implantation of embryo. Sometimes implantation period ..some people will feel this."
Wednesday 16/8 (7dp3dt) was such a dull day. Suddenly all symptoms have seized to exist. I feel terrible, hoping for a BFP. I don't want to kill myself over these symptoms. Googled the whole day and decided to give it a break around 11pm. I'm calling it a day. 

*Small things that matter*

2 comments:

  1. hai, i found your blog while google IVF. I had read all your IVF post.

    Congratulations for your FET#2 succes. Hoping that your FET#3 is a succes too. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. It was a great success. I delivered my handsome son on 12th April 2018. Thank you for your wishes. Hugs

      Delete