General

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Courtesy Teh Tarik

It was another morning, ... just another day. I woke up early to go off for class. My lectures on Wednesday were back-to-back, giving me a window for lunch at noon. I didn't think of putting on anything fancy, but I knew I was meeting him for the first time that day. He was leaving to Vietnam the next day, and had been asking me to have "teh tarik" for a month now. I sent an sms to ask if he was free... this was the beginning of our journey through life and we have come to accept each other for who we are.

From:
 thillai.mohanadas
Date:
20 July 2011 04:24
To:
 Sathia Kumar <+60123XXXXXX>
   (I didn't get his name correct)
Subject:
SMS with Sathia Kumar
Message:
Good morning sathia...I'm sure u r sleeping. Just wanted to ask if u want to meet later at 9pm near sunway. I'll be going to see mum at her clinic in sunway n tot if we cud meet before ur flight tomorrow. Let me know ya?


From:
 Sathia Kumar +60123XXXXXX
Date:
20 July 2011 09:22
To:
 thillai.mohanadas

Subject:
SMS with Sathia Kumar
Message:
G.mornin dear...u were wake so early... guess should no prbs... 9pm in sunway

Some times a small prayer, even though whispered in our hearts, does not change the situation, but it changes our attitude towards the situation and gives us hope which changes our entire life. Life has never been the same after ... small things that matter!




2 comments: