General

Friday 6 July 2012

Excitement

Yesterday was a day I will never forget. I felt a current of excitement that I have never experienced before. A rush of "yippie-ness" flushed over me from the very start of the day... though the day itself was perfectly a normal routine.

Waking up to the news, instead of dragging myself out from under the sheets to the bathroom, I jumped out of bed, hurried into the shower, quickly got changed into one of my favourite outfits, slipped on matching ornaments and charged out of the house at 7.40am. Waving goodbye to my domestic helper (which amazed me), I turned on the radio and drove to work... Felt awkwardly perky and bubbly.

At work, I managed to think straight and a little out-of-the-box ... completed complicated assignments and didn't feel the time pass till my PC started the antivirus scan at 5.30pm on its own - indicating the day has come to an end! Then, it hit me... all then excitement was because I was going to meet the 2 men of my life... my adorable nephew (Kailaash Gautham, 8 months) and my soon-to-be hubby (Sathiakumaran, 32 years old). It felt as if its been ages I met them, though its only been a week or so. But they really brightened the evening.

One of my most happiest days ... small things that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment