General

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Hectic but Still Worth It

Days are flying by, sometimes I wonder if I have skipped a day or two. In the midst of working, everything seems to crawl at tortoise's speed, but as soon as I step out of office, the sun sets faster than I have ever noticed. The next moment, I am looking at dark skies, street lights and the day ends abruptly.

This morning, waking up was a struggle. Usually, I would wake up to my phone's radio app - reading out the news at 6am. Today, the news sounded like it was coming from the opposite house, so faint. I guess, I must have been deep in sleep, trying to swim back to reality. By the time I reached reality, I caught a glimpse of the sky as the curtains on my windows swayed to the fan's breeze. It was definitely brighter than what it should be ---> 7am glowed on my phone. my alarm was still snoozing. I guess I hit the snooze a couple of times, 6 to be exact.

The first thing I did when I walked in to office was to check my schedule for the MONTH...exactly, checked the entire month to see when I could sit back in the park, watch children run around and enjoy the sunset. 22nd July seemed to be the day. That's 18 days from today... E.I.G.H.T.E.E.N days. Bugger...! I swear I should not do this any more. I have no social life but I guess I should not be complaining. many people out there are actually struggling to secure a job, what more getting an additional job. 

It's definitely worth it...I will miss this busy schedule if I change ... tat's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment