General

Thursday 23 August 2012

Wish to be Strong


Being strong is not as easy as one thinks. When you are hit once, you can stand up and keep on moving. Taking a repeated blow make one weak, ...weaker then before. The most important thing is that once a chance is given, it should not be misused or abused.

Everyone in my family taught me a very important lesson - they forgave all my stupid mistakes in the past and by doing that, I am a better person today. With everyone's support, directly or indirectly,  I managed to recollect myself from where I was and continue to progress in life. Today, I am proud to say, yes, I have done every mistake in the book of sins, but yet, I have repented and I am definitely not going back down that alley.

Another chance... to change and to be a better person. I want to be with you and give you a chance to prove to everyone that a mistake will never occur again. Can you promise my family and me that? Give them your word, and I will be yours forever... small things that matter!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment